Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watch Computer Boy. You'll be laughing so hard on the floor you'll have no time to breath. Warning: it's 106 mb, so it'll take *a while*. My friend has DSL, so he downloaded it and burned it for me, :D. 405 is only 7 MB, though. It's alot more famous and is funnier too.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
we have T3 at the office, so downloading isn't the problem... my problem is how the **ck am i gonna watch it at the office.. ehehe:D:D:D, and if i use the my retarded 56k line at home.. gawd, even that exhausts my patience.. ehehe:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pixar's chess is a classic. I'll always remember that as the first good short I've ever seen.
BTW Xeven, is it possible to burn it and watch it at home? Cos there's A LOT of cussing in that movie, and it's no fun without any sounds (you'll get it when you see the short)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried downloading the movie at my house...56K...10 hours. I went to sleep at woke up the next day with my sister telling me that she's accidentally tried to call someone. Thus the connection was broken. At 97% completion too, dammit. :D If you try to download it at home, just sleep on it, and make sure no one touches the phone :D.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Watch Computer Boy. You'll be laughing so hard on the floor you'll have no time to breath. Warning: it's 106 mb, so it'll take *a while*. My friend has DSL, so he downloaded it and burned it for me, :D. 405 is only 7 MB, though. It's alot more famous and is funnier too.
YESS I remember that movie!! I love it.... I'd have to say it drags on a bit too long though, but the first 15-20 minutes of the movie are definitely a keeper! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought the entire movie was hilarious :rofl: :rofl: My favorite part in the movie has to be interrogation room. The agent was awesome. Everyone except Neo and The Agents sucked, though (especially Trinity). Morpheus provided somegood laughs (like during Neo's death), but there wasn't enough. Trinity just had the one one-liner during Neo's death that was funny. But D00d, Neo was a dead on match of Keanu Reeves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts