Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is you favorite quote from a movie or video game?

mine are

Movie:

Yo, sheb*itch, *loads shotgun* Lets go. -- Ash, Army of darkness

Game:

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, ah shit, I'm all out of gum. -- Duke Nukem, DN 3d games

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The greatest thing in life...

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!" - Conan, Conan the Barbarian

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I got 3, can't decide which one I like best.

My old sig:
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience. -- Dilbert

My sig at the psxfanatics message board:
Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good, until you realize that you've just screwed yourself. -- Unknown

Here's the latest one:
See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time. -- Robin Williams

[edit].. whooops... you said movie or video game.... nevermind.. sorry 'bout that.

Well... from video games, I'd have to say my favourite is "You have no chance to survive make your time"

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
my sig..

"Glory if fleeting, Obscurity is forever" - Napoleon Bonepart

my previous sig..

"If this is not the end of oblivion, then i shall live my life like it was the end of my days"

kenshin to tomoe.. translated..
"Let's live together. I don't know how long it will last, but... It doesn't have to be for show. Together... Till death do us part"

games quotes.. i'll post later.. i 4got.. :emb:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
-ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US (Quite obvious)
-I scare birdies... (Conker's BFD)
-Great mighty poo song (Conker's BFD)
-I hate cats...(Conker's BFD)

I'll post more later...

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
:p itz not from a movie or a game i jus made it up by myselft here goes.... "MOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHA!!!!" you like?:lol:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
Just as i thought , it doesn't sound right! :evil:
Now that you think about it, A lot of titles don't sound right: Eyes Wide Shut...uhh.....Eyes Wide Shut......:heh:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
what is highlander about, anyways? Never seen it. Never plan to, either. BTW More movie names that sounds oxymoron: Eyes Wide Shut

Names that make sense: Jaws.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
You should see the first Highlander. It's great. It's basically about a bunch of immortals who can only be killed if their heads get chopped off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts