Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Blah, we just had a thread like this already recently! My favourites are still the same: whatever runs near perfectly under epsxe that I'm playing at the time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gerbilcannon, relatively thats like saying you're favorite food is whatever is cooked right and you're eating at the time.

You have to have one that you prefer over the other, if you're playing Legacy of Kain at this very moment is that your favorite game? Especially when you can compare it to Castlevania: SOTN? I'm thinkin the answer is no, I've just started coming to these boards again since about 6 months ago, and I haven't seen a similar post so far. Maybe I missed it? *shrugs*

Now if you're talkin favorites, I have multiple favorites. And its really hard to narrow down into one. But the few games that keep me comin back, and can keep me comin back are Castlevania: SOTN, Final Fantasy Tacitcs (darn background map WORK!!!), Chrono Cross, & Ape Escape. (yes just like food multiple favorites are possible, its damn near impossible to only have one favorite food, favorite type maybe, same for games, RPG's would have to be my fav genre).

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
this is my list:

1. Final Fantasy VIII
2. The Legend of the Dragoon
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Resident Evil 3
5. Dino Crisis 2

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Ah but he was talking favourite game to play in epsxe, and since epsxe is all I use, that qualifies all my games! Wheeee loophole! I'm not that picky of an eater either mind you, but I fail to see the relation betwixt the two since I wasn't talking about my favourite food.

·
Registered
310 Posts
It's like saying "what is your favorite game that works in ePSXe" should have been off-topic if it wasn't for the ePSXe part in the end
well in respet to the topic here's my list:
1.FFT
2.Castlevania:SOTN
3.FF series

tekken 3 should have been there but it's to jerky in ePSXe(although it is fine in AdriPSX 'cep for the funky XA)

>Final Fantasy Tacitcs (darn background map WORK!!!)
use a software renderer like Kazuya of Pete's soft it'll work and FFT doesn't have that plenty of 3d effects so its okay to stay with the software renderer(IMHO)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
Ah but he was talking favourite game to play in epsxe, and since epsxe is all I use, that qualifies all my games! Wheeee loophole! I'm not that picky of an eater either mind you, but I fail to see the relation betwixt the two since I wasn't talking about my favourite food.
i agree. any game that works on epsxe is my fav since my ps is a bit messed up.

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
Every game with lots of 3d rendering looks awesome on ePSXe... but the one I really got impressed was Chrono Cross... surelly my favorite :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts