Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
thats easy to do, with the GSDX9 plugin i can hit 33fps

ok this shot shows it only running at 30, but ive got stuff running other than pcsx2 :p



Edit: i noticed your shots only have the memcard screen at 30fps, the rest was at 19fps (booo :p)

this is my memcard screen

 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
hehehe, it's comming it's comming it's almost here or will be in about few years :evil: I mean PCSX2 with much more speed ;), damn, think of it, how many posts about faster bios, games we will see when this emu'll reach status somethin like 0.9 :evil:
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
KanedA said:
hehehe, it's comming it's comming it's almost here or will be in about few years :evil: I mean PCSX2 with much more speed ;), damn, think of it, how many posts about faster bios, games we will see when this emu'll reach status somethin like 0.9 :evil:
well im using the 0.7 CVS Build ;) unfortunetly somethings cocked up on it, so it doesnt run anything, infact less than 0.6!
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
refraction said:
well im using the 0.7 CVS Build ;) unfortunetly somethings cocked up on it, so it doesnt run anything, infact less than 0.6!
hehe... it's common thing, in those builds when one thing begins to work, or works faster other... could stop working at all ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the japan bios, but of course, the us bios is just a translation of the japan bios right?

Well, i THOUGHT it was only me, cuz i just never saw anyone who said it before. good job people

Now i'll teach myself a lesson before doing this next time without heavy research... :hdbash: :cuss2: :mad: :hdbash:

EDIT: Wait.... my screen is streched to 1024x769(or almost)
you have a small screen, could the streching slow down the graphics process? :pCmad:
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
the impact of me running full screen is at most 2fps, so it runs at maybe 28fps on the bits your screenshots are doing 19fps.

seen as the graphics card doesnt actually do much, the impact on performance is next to nothing, the cpu does all the graphics calculations, the video card just shows it.
 

·
Old Man
Joined
·
286 Posts
Z_E_R_O said:
Sorry ... but if everyone here has it its illegal, too!!!!!!
Bear in mind, you can dump the BIOS legally from your own PS2, as I have. Same with my PSone BIOS. Bear that in mind before you start saying EVERYONE has it illegally!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
mikeshoup said:
Bear in mind, you can dump the BIOS legally from your own PS2, as I have. Same with my PSone BIOS. Bear that in mind before you start saying EVERYONE has it illegally!

or u could download it from some p2p like kazaa or limewire
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
:d:d:d:d:d:d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
41.35fps!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
:rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,309 Posts
Wow this thread is ancient. Head over to PCSX2.net or visit the PCSX2 forums on this site.

Funny to think the PS2 BIOS runs at several hundred FPS these days :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top