Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Faq Updated, Sound, Gamepads, and more.

I've updated the faq to 0.05 check the sticky above this post(even though it still says 0.01b for some reason I can't figuire out). I've started addressing sound problems, gamepad problems, more cd fixes ect. Check it out, it might help you out.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
you dont have to make a new thread for every single update. you dont even have to add a post to it, because it's a sticky ;) in the meantime, i just merged the two threads together.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Start up problem With pSXfin

Every time i start up pSX fin it crashes on me i put in thwe right dx dll thing so it fix the dll problem but then when i start it up it just crashes on me and i have to force quit the program i got as for in to it to se the out lines of the window and somne blackness of the inside of the window can any one help me please

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
I've updated the faq to 0.05 check the sticky above this post(even though it still says 0.01b for some reason I can't figuire out). I've started addressing sound problems, gamepad problems, more cd fixes ect. Check it out, it might help you out.
I think that it would be the best if pSX FAQ would be called "pSX FAQ" and
that you tell what version it is at the top of the post, if you agree with that i can change
the name for you, for now i just changed it to 0.05. :)

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
This needs a severe update. Over at the official forums, the FAQ has had very many updates and additions. If nobody else wants to keep the FAQ here updated, I volunteer myself. I figure with all the time I've spent on the official forums, I'm quite willing to dedicate time to pSX questions/problems on this forum, this being a respected emulation site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that it would be the best if pSX FAQ would be called "pSX FAQ" and
that you tell what version it is at the top of the post, if you agree with that i can change
the name for you, for now i just changed it to 0.05. :)
I became to busy to maintain the official FAQ around a year ago, so I've just linked to Ultima's excellent update of it. Thanks for your interest though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.