Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big fan here and many others hopefully here and all over were excitied when they heard about the uncancellation of Family Guy. The Family Guy folks decided to tease its fans by listing the names for next seasons episodes. :D

#4ACX01 - North by North Quahog
#4ACX02 - Fast Times at Buddy Cianci High
#4ACX03 - Don't Make Me Over
#4ACX04 - Blind Ambition
#4ACX05 - Stewie B. Goode (Part I)
#4ACX06 - Bango Was His Name Oh (Part II)
#4ACX07 - Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure (Part III)
#4ACX08 - The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire
#4ACX09 - Petarded
#4ACX010 - Brian the Bachelor
#4ACX011 - 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter
#4ACX012 - Breaking Out Is Hard to Do
#4ACX013 - Model Misbehavior

May your splendid imaginations run wild...
If I'm not mistaken, the episodes are scheduled to show sometime around Summer '05, but until then you can see a little more of what going on with Family Guy here:
FAMILY GUY

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Yea I got that trailer thing for 2005 off a torrent. I'm so glad they're bringing it back. I watched every episode aout 5 times each now. :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
I think I beat you by about 3 more times each episode ;)

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
LOL family guy is defintely pretty good. Don't know why they cancelled it in the first place?

·
Registered
608 Posts
From what I heard, they weren't very well perceived when it first came out. Fox thought it was going the way of doom, so they canceled it. Then everybody start buying the DVD sets and Fox realized their mistake. And here we are.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Family Guy was such an awesome show. I'm glad they're brining it back. I have all but 5 episodes on my PC. :( But I am going to buy the DVDs when I gather the cash for it. And I also can't wait for Seth McFarlane's other show, American Dad, which should be coming to Fox soon.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Sweet, the video clips on that site are awesome aswell. I cant wait! :D

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
and to think, the first show ever to be cancelled and brought back on the same network again......

If their is anything different between Family Guy and South Park, it's that Family Guy has a much better script...as least most of their comedy isn't swearing and killing Kenny :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts