Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Don't want to sound like a whiner, but are we waiting for a new nullDC version for a coincided release of this plugin?

Just thought I'd ask, as a lot of people are waiting for this plugin with high anticipation. joy2key/xpadder isn't a working option for some setups (including my cab).

Regards.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Pubjoe and others,

I have updated my loader.

Features,
*makes NullDc naomi CLI friendly. (meaning youcan intergrate it in your favorate FE). usage:place the loader in the directory your NullDc_naomi exe is in... Commnd line= naomi_loader.exe "C:\nullDC-Naomi_103a\roms\Capcom vs SNK 2 Millionaire Fighting 2001.lst"

*hides desktop and autolaunches fullscreen. (defaults to 640x480 so out of the box it will work with most newer true arcade monitors) You can edit the INI manually if you want other resolutions. Just do it after running the loader once so it can write the other entrys. Then make the file read only.

*no longer needs to run the kill.exe in the previous versions.

*added support for joytokey. Place the Joytokey.EXE in the directory your emulator and loader are in.

Two versions.
Joytokey version and Non Joytokey version. non joy to key users please use the correct version.

Grab it here.
http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-discussion/113176-naomi-loader-cli-ready.html

·
Registered
278 Posts
Brian, that was completely useless to the topic, so no thanks for that. Don't hyjack people's thread to advert your crud. :dead:

Anyway, I'm with you pubjoe - if you haven't noticed my 27 posts about this, I too don't understand why we can't just get a fix for this. That's all I want, joypad support again. The emu is barely useable currently with no analogue - Dreamcast had analogue controllers and the game's were designed around that. No analogue, might as well be using 1.6. I don't know, I know he's busy, doesn't have to do anyting for us, but it would just be nice to correct a problem that arose in the release many months ago - by simply giving us gamepad support once more. And what makes it more frustrating is according to the WIP thread, its done. He just needs to release it. Don't see why the hold up...Raz please tell us what's up, give us something so we know what's going on with this...this is a major piece to the emu that's missing and the whole community is dying for it!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
First of all if you dont like it go F off. You don't have to download it. Youdont have to try and be all bad saying my app is crud.. Where are your contributions? I was simply offering a solution to wanting joypad support. If your other 27 posts didn't get the reaction youwanted this wont either. I personally don't like your attitude and would be sympathtic to the authors if they decided to not put it in. Obviolys they undersatnad what youwant the first time you and others requested joy pad support. If it was that easy why don't you create the plugin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A bit harsh legend100 but you could of just pointed out the thread for him to look brian. I use your the loader on my cabinet and it works fine until we get the the plugin fix. :/

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian, thank you again. Perfect.

This wasn't a cheap attempt to self promote. Brian was doing us a favour by posting this here and sharing. The loader does solve, at least, my particular problem with joypad support. He had been chatting with me and added joy2key support to his loader, so posted here as a working solution.

I am curious about the release of the plugin - but I don't mind a thread going off-topic (I usually do it myself).

Legend100, as you could guess from what I've just said, I definitely feel that was harsh ...and it made the rest of your post read a lot more angrily. Yes, I do wonder why the plugin hasn't been released seperately, but I appreciate that there may be 100 different reasons. If he's getting yelled at repeatedly, it really won't encourage him much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts