Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried the demo for this game and im glad to say that finally an original and good game has arrived after all these years of sequals and the same game over and over.

The game is pretty much like a movie where you can participate and change the plot, depending on ur actions the plot changes, not dramaticly from what ive seen in the demo, but its nice to see some scenes that are happenning becouse of something you done but you couldnt have. The game has very good character animations (all done trough motion capture), the voice actors are pretty good, and the story of the game seems pretty interesting so far. You can control 3 main characters of the story. Also depending on ur actions ur mood changes, and depending on ur mood ur actions changes as well. All the actions are made trough mouse movements when certain icons appear (see the pics below).

If your looking for something diferent, this is it. I'm absolutly gonna buy it when it comes out.

Btw the demo should be available everywhere. I wont post a link couse the one i got from only works for portuguese ppl.

Here are the screenshots: (1600*1200*32Bits 4xAA 16xAF)

·
Registered
48 Posts
For anyone that has played Omikron, did you recognize the similarities in the introductions before you start playing the game? The game is great, by the way.. I can't wait to play the full thing when it releases.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Wow, simply wow. I'm glued. It's been awhile since I played a great original title. It uses the classic timed event and adventure elements to create a new feel. I love the way it's going.

I had wondered what had happen to Quantic Dream. Omikron is a personal favorite of mine. It was a under-rated classic. I did sense the opening had a throwback to Omkron. I always had hoped for a sequal or the once-announced, but canceled prequel. Instead i'm getting something new and fresh, but I won't complain.

Will be picking this up.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
That's some awesome game! :D, The demo is simply fantastic.I'm looking forward to purchase that game!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yay, The Nomad Soul 2 ! (Omikron 2) Been waiting forever for that :)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
you can also leave using the subway :p (or so I heard)

2 things :

1) the max mood points I got is 90% anyone got more points?
2) it seems you can't clean the blood trail that appears on the ground after you drag the body, anyone managed to find a way?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes you can leave using the subway. Just go right after u left the dinner. Its on the sidewalk across the street.

and i dont think u can clean that trail capirininha :p

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
hmm, then if your actions do affect the game later I'd say don't move the body, this action always makes the killer look worse in the police's eyes.

·
Registered
774 Posts
This game's got an awesome replayability factor. I must've beat it 10 times already. This one is going right on my must buy list. Thank you Quanticdream, for keeping the adventure genere alive :).

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Man you guys weren't playing about this game. Just tried it for the first time and it blew me away. Cool how it plays with your emotions and your mind. Very original indeed and like has been said, a lot of replayability. Hopefully the final product will be just as good as the demo. *crosses fingers*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts