Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fable the new RPG on the Xbox was very good in fact it was one of the best xbox games I have ever played. it looked all most like Zelda: wind waker but a lot shorter. You start as a boy with almost nothing and you can end up either as an evil lord or as a famous hero. The story line was very interesting; especially near the ending I mean the hits never stoped! The game play was also like Zelda but with an xbox pad.
Also the game has a lot more to do then saving the world from evil or bring evil to it. I mean the main character can get married, buy, sell, rent houses and open his own business. There are a lot of side quests, you can also go and kill entire villages and rent the homes for new comers making tones of money. And the strangest thing about the game is that all the town folks have heart meters EVEN MALES! Yes you can be a homosexual, a heterosexual and a bisexual. As you can have up to 5 mates withier they are male or female that’s up to you.
have Anyone played the game?
TO THOSE WHO PLAYED THE GAME AND ZELDA: WIND WAKER WHICH one you liked best? :mad:
I liked fable to be honest because Zelda wind waker was more like a very good sailing game! :lol:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Umm... hasn't it been told that Fable would be a very very long game? with powerfull game play and such?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Fable was a 12 hour long game for me, doing a number of side quests.
Comparing these two games is a bit baka IMO, as Zelda is an Action-Adventure and Fable is an Action-RPG. Sure the action style has elements which are similar, but Fable has more complicated gameplay and there is far more freedom in what you can do. Zelda is comparitively straightforward. Asides which Zelda is crap.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will 12 hours what is that Compared to other RPGs where you can go on playing for 100 hours!
About Zelda vs fable I am comparing the amount of fun that you gained from playing the game there is no need to go in the games types and specific details!

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Yes Fable was a very short RPG. It was superb all hte way tho. I can imagine Lionhead releasing expansions for it (dunno too well how that'd work on the X-Box tho.
It's just to me it's like comparing Half-Life 2 to Dead or Alive Ultimate Edition. They are to me totaly different games, and if I liked Zelda, it'd be in a different way to the way I like Fable

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will I don’t see any problem with making an expansion for an xbox game I mean they did that before for that RPG Morrowind fixing a lot of the bugs and other stupid thing that were in the original game. Making It actually playable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts