Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm playing this game for PC: FABLE THE LOST CHAPTERS
I have three questions for the game:

1. About the tattoos. There are people that gave me some tattoo cards, like the old man in Bowerstone that make a prank about his "daughter". But when i go to the tattoo parlor and try to use those cards i can't, and i have to buy them again in the shop. Is there any glitch here, or they are just example cards or something? Also, i think the tattoo clerks that the hero finds all over roads, they sell and do the tattoo right? or just sell them?

2. About Chapel of Skorn. I have read that you can get people here and sacrifices them to obtain after few times the very best bow in the whole game. I read that those sacrifices are better if done just at midnight exactly. My question here is the hero have to be at midnight in the chapel, or the sacrifice have to be done at midnight.

3. About side-mission Hobbe Cave. I'm doing the side-mission Hobbe Cave, where a grandma tells the hero to rescue his grandson who is inside the hobbe cave. I do everything, then fought the fairy inside, and rescue the child, but when i'm trying to escape, a lot of hobbes come and of course the hero resists but the child dies because he's weak. Is there some way to do this mission and the child to survive. Some people told me to hire the swordsmen and bandit that are in Oakvale and Bowerstone to have some aid.

Well, thanx for your help!

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
1. As far as I recall, the guys that do the tattoos are AT the cities. Those on the road just sell them. Just look around in Bowerstone or Oakvale. You'll find the guy eventually.

2. Not too sure about this one. I THINK you have to do the sacrifice at midnight.

3. Hiring help is a good idea. The other is just to kill everything sight and hope for the best. An area of effect attack would help(can't remember which is the first one you can get, though. Lightning, perhaps?).

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I pwned every mission in this game, with no cheating what so ever.

how can anyone fail it?

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
I wonder that myself too. I never had any problems with the game either. But hey, I'm not one to judge, so I help others whenever I can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm playing this game for PC: FABLE THE LOST CHAPTERS
I have three questions for the game:

1. About the tattoos. There are people that gave me some tattoo cards, like the old man in Bowerstone that make a prank about his "daughter". But when i go to the tattoo parlor and try to use those cards i can't, and i have to buy them again in the shop. Is there any glitch here, or they are just example cards or something? Also, i think the tattoo clerks that the hero finds all over roads, they sell and do the tattoo right? or just sell them?

2. About Chapel of Skorn. I have read that you can get people here and sacrifices them to obtain after few times the very best bow in the whole game. I read that those sacrifices are better if done just at midnight exactly. My question here is the hero have to be at midnight in the chapel, or the sacrifice have to be done at midnight.

3. About side-mission Hobbe Cave. I'm doing the side-mission Hobbe Cave, where a grandma tells the hero to rescue his grandson who is inside the hobbe cave. I do everything, then fought the fairy inside, and rescue the child, but when i'm trying to escape, a lot of hobbes come and of course the hero resists but the child dies because he's weak. Is there some way to do this mission and the child to survive. Some people told me to hire the swordsmen and bandit that are in Oakvale and Bowerstone to have some aid.

Well, thanx for your help!
:Dhelp..

·
Registered
246 Posts
about the third. if i remember it right, i told him to stay and then kill the monster ahead and then make him follow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.