Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Nexus of a Crisis, and The Origin of Storms
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Ok, time for "dumb question I should know the answer to but I can't figure it out and it's driving me out of my freaking mind" time. The question is very simply this:

In the PC version of Fable, how do you boast?

I have looked through all my menus, emoticons, tried talking to the people outside the platform using "Tab", everything I can think of, and none of it seems to work.

If someone could make me feel like an idiot by answering this question, I would really appreciate it. ;)

Thanks,
TastEPlasma

·
The Nexus of a Crisis, and The Origin of Storms
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Metalmurphy said:
oO when you choose "Take the quest and Boasts" and u get to the platform simply click (with the mouse) on the Boast Menu and choose the boasts you want oO
Sigh, I finally figured it out. I didn't realize that was a menu, I thought it was just a label that popped up briefly. Briefly because I always moved the instant my character appeared, so I could go talk to the people, interact with them and boast. *Slaps forehead...with brick* :emb: :hdbash:

Nevermore said:
everything's in the manual :D

Eh, MANUAL? :D
My daddy always taught me that instuction manuals will significantly shrink the size of my willy. :eek:nthepull

Oh so very sincerely,
TastEPlasma

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.