Next Generation Emulation banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
until the author says so..basically never...afterall are NES roms public domain yet? and how many years has it been?

·
desmume coder
488 Posts
That's a matter of law, not ethics.

I declare you're not ethically obligated to deprive yourself of the enjoyment of something which costs nothing to anyone and for which no means of quid pro quo even exists.

That's my opinion, and it stinks as much as yours would if you had ventured an opinion on the topic of ethics instead of law, a distinction which I am fairly certain you do not understand.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
as an emulation forum it doesn't do to antagonize emu authors thus even if there is no way of getting martin his money until he says no$gba 2.6a is completely free it will stay unavailable as far as this site is concerned.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I wondwer how much money martin would have made by now after all thease years ?, lol!

And for the length of time - somethink as happend - this long and no new release is taking the slash abit

If the dontation is still working where would the money be gowing to ....

He could be laying on a beach with a million pound home ?..., XD! :thumb:

Are behind bar's :innocent:
Dude do you really think Martin is getting his income by no$gba? That's highly unlikely, I was going to say stupid but that may offend people.
If I'm not mistaken Martin is like 40 years old now? So he probably just got fed up from emulation and is working at something else or maybe got married.

·
desmume coder
488 Posts
maybe he's an antarctic explorer, maybe he is an undercover agent, maybe he turned into a giraffe, maybe he's taken up juggling instead of programming, maybe he was tired of being e-stalked by fanboys

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No$Zoomer. The others have been just about forgotten.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Unfortunately that's the one thing No$Zoomer can't do.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You could try the one in the No$Zoomer sticky. And yes, almost all links in this thread are outdated. Unfortunately, it's not being maintained.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It has it's own sticky with a working link.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Are they any good programer's out there up for making an added on for no$gba 2.7c + ?

I'm useless yes I admit, but would be nice to see after some time for a new program like no$zoomer/Mooz est

I can provide the fix for pokemon black white 1 and 2 summery screen freeze fix.

no$gba 2.7c is
Code:
0x0005378D 09 -> 08
0x0005379B 00 -> 01

RAM
0x00453B8D 09 -> 08
0x0045539B 00 -> 01
EX5 option
Code:
Decompressed Emu address 0x00053690 89 85 18 09 00 00 -> E9E3730A0090

HEX Address Virtual ram Address 0x00453A88 + 06 = 0x00453A9E
-> E9E3730A0090 Hooks to 0x004FAE80

Compressed Emu address -> are RAM 0x004FAE80
66 81 FD 00 80 73 05 C1 E8 02 EB 03 C1 E8 02 89 85 18 09 00 00 E9 04 8C F5 FF

E9 04 8C F5 FF Bounce back to RAM 0x00453A9E
EX3 - Frameskips
Code:
0x00451CF9 0A - 09
0x00453C69 01 - 00
Shame it all stop't, all best.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just to dig up a topic, Just like to ask anyone good to come up with a Sound Fix Program for any of latest no$gba that are coming out ?, v2.8b est .

Maybe fix the memory.dll for NO$NRM are some think else ... like No$Gba Noise Remover

Cheers all!

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Even though I am a programmer, I haven't learned anything about hooking to processes. I don't even know if @nocash had allowed developers to create applications and hook it with his program.

Reactions: Jhon591

·
Registered
181 Posts
Even though I am a programmer, I haven't learned anything about hooking to processes. I don't even know if @nocash had allowed developers to create applications and hook it with his program.
I think they mostly the japan sites like 2ch came up with some of these programs http://kanae.2ch.net/gameurawaza/ , no they did not have his souse code are any think , but they can unpack his emulator using upx - download this https://mega.co.nz/#fm/scAGVJ6C , I left unpacker / packer in the package along with the text NO$GBA v2.8a Hex-ed

Also you can use virtual ram like HxD program at 0x400000 for no$gba stating address .

PS: But martin/nocash did tell me long ago Patches are OK .

EDIT: intresting http://kanae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameurawaza/1431385546/l50

Translate

"NO $ 2.8b of it came out
noise to reduce more
-screen magnifier
state save the summer If this is marked Do not I want to use you are using it dropped MAX magnification for DesMume"

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
How do you use Mega? Tried logging in, but I never get the option to download the package.

Wouldn't it be easier if you made an attachment here?

·
Registered
181 Posts

Attachments

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
After looking into it, I felt I have reached my limits. I apologize. For one thing, after I modified the MODIFIED_EXE, I just could not get it to run its Win32 window.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts