Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Heh...
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's the purpose of getting implanted brass knuckles on your chest?

Click link for pics

*warning*

http://modblog.bmezine.com/entries/200512071624.html
---------------

[SIZE=+1] Bad-ass Brass Knuckle Implants
[SIZE=-2][POSTED BY SHANNON LARRATT][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Earlier today I was looking at some fancy-pants Rhinestone brass knuckles on boingboing. If people think that's cool, check out Krissy's implanted silicone brass implants by Joe Amato in Florida. You may also remember Joe as one of the gonzo piercers who brought eyelid piercings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The procedure took a few hours (after which Krissy went back to work the same day) with most of the time being spent laying anchor stitches to reduce shifting. Healing was uneventful with some bruising and swelling for the first week. Mederma treatment is starting soon to minimize the insertion scar.[/SIZE]

· <font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
idiots having too much time and money to waste, and wanna hurt themselves one way or the other?

Yours,
-E

· band
5,270 Posts
ugh. disgusting >.<

there shud have been a warning in the title for this thread...

· Quad Core FTW!!!
782 Posts
ChaosCode said:
Agreed, thats retarded. With the money wasted on that she could have bought me atlest 10 tb of hd space.
TerraBytes??? How about 10 YottaBytes! WHOOOHOOOO.

· Registered
7,840 Posts
It must also be kinda fun in airports...

EDIT, just noticed it's silicon, it makes even more stupid :p

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Emo douchebags -_-;

· Coffee Demon
2,916 Posts
argh...what the **** is up with this new generation? brass knuck implants, basket ball hoop sized ear lobes, piercings all over the damn place, and crotch tattoos.

You wanna look cool? come our way and we will give you the gift of knuckle marks on your chest. It will heal after a while, but we will replace it free of charge :evil:

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
hmmm... actually i like it :p

· Registered
1,035 Posts
I think I figured out what they are thinking.
"Look at me and my tortured soul. Look, even my body is tortured, I have brass knuckles impressed into my chest. I'm glad you understand me, let's go slit our wrists together."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.