1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
uhh strange post there. dont really know what to say...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its OD :p, discussing medicines stupidities is perfectly fine.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Its OD :p, discussing medicines stupidities is perfectly fine.
I'd rather discuss your stupidities. For example all these paranoid threads in which you intrinsically declare yourself an expert on the medical field, when you clearly don't know much about it.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I don't know if it is really discussable, I mean okay, the experts are worried about C-sections, so? The experts are always worried about something or other.
I have to agree on that... Everyone I know has some level of wariness when it comes to any kind of surgery.

It should be bloody well obvious there's always a level of risk when a man/women in white and scrubs puts a knife in you oO

*Edit
I'm no expert myself, but every women I know, including my mother, who has had a c-section is perfectly fine...maybe doctors are just getting lazier instead of actually taking care of their patients nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
the title expert is thrown around way too much.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd rather discuss your stupidities. For example all these paranoid threads in which you intrinsically declare yourself an expert on the medical field, when you clearly don't know much about it.

I'm closer to being an expert in these fields then you are, go back to your drugs man.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
i dunno, cooliscool's avatar makes for compelling evidence of his superiority in this subject.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
well your field is drugs after all :D
With the negative connotation attached to the word "drugs", that's a condescending term - I prefer psychopharmacology. ;)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With the negative connotation attached to the word "drugs", that's a condescending term - I prefer psychopharmacology. ;)
did you invent that?

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
did you invent that?
Educate yourself before saying such ridiculous things.

Psychopharmacology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GF94: Yes, specifically a tetrahydrocannabinol ( (−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol, C21H30O2 - both of which can be directly extrapolated from the molecule's image) molecule represented by IUPAC nomenclature. Chemistry is a big part of understanding psychopharmacology. :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It wasn't in my Firefox dictionary. therefore it must be false :p lol.

....i'll add it....

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Yeah, the thing is that experts always believe more into numbers than actual experience...

I remember a "Ripley's believe it or not" episode of world championship on staying in sauna, and some crap how this "expert" is telling how its dangerous for heart and that the rapid change of over 50C degrees might kill... Well, funny thing is that I have, my friend has and a like half of the finns have, jumped from +100C sauna out into -25C and straight into the snow for numerous times. And I'm still here!:rolleyes:

So the thing I was trying to say is that experts should get off their asses and do something!:lol:

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
The thing is that experts usually don't have anything serious to look into and they start investigating petty things to find health risks in them to make themselves feel worthwhile.

I'm sure their intention isn't negative though.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well.... the doctors speaking in the article speak from experiences

Placenta accreta isn't rare either, and its true it does only really happen for those who have previously had a c-section. A friend had a hysterectomy after uncontrollable bleeding with her 3rd Caesar

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.