Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this correct?
Cxbx can convert exe's to xbe and then run the xbe on, for example, my xbox?

That is the way I got it, but when I try to open a exe an save as xbe, then ftp to my xbox and run it.. it says loading, then it goes back to the dashboard.
The exe I try to convert is a standalone game I made myself, just an exe.. no dll or something needed.

Do I got everything wrong? Becouse I'm supernew to Cxbx-.

I'm very, very sorry for my bad english :(

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
smaksak said:
Is this correct?

That is the way I got it, but when I try to open a exe an save as xbe, then ftp to my xbox and run it.. it says loading, then it goes back to the dashboard.
The exe I try to convert is a standalone game I made myself, just an exe.. no dll or something needed.

Actually, what it does is try to make playing of XBOX games on a PC possible. It doesn't do anything with trying to make a PC's exe file work on an XBOX.;)

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
778 Posts
smaksak said:
Is this correct?

No, CXBX and CXBE don't do any library conversion(according to caustik). You need to port it to your xbox using OpenXDK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.