Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is the best way to evolve my kadabra into an alakazam?(on no$gba 2.6a) I'm not too pratical with editing programs so a program easy to use will do more than a complicated one for me, even if i need more steps. I've already tryed the Evolution Editor DP, and unfortunately it didn't work. If you could help me to solve the problem instead you would make it a lot faster: The error says :

run-time error '380':

invalid proprety value

If not which program/way do you suggest me?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Which Pokemon game are we talking about? The DP Evo Editor won't nessessarily work with Platinum, for example.
For all Diamond/Pearl/Platinum needs there's always Pokesav. Just change the Pokemon from Kadabra to Alakazam and leave all other stats alone (or change it as if it was traded, to keep it plausible). It's not quite the real thing, but the closest possible you can get using emulators.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
There is no german Pokesav version for Platinum yet (at least on the linked page). Try renaming the .sav file to not contain spaces. It might help. As might changing the "SAV/SNA File Format" in No$GBA.ini to Uncompressed (load and save the game after changing that one, obviously).
If none of these work, you'll have to wait for the german version of Pokesav.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, but I already solved my Problem, I converted my .SAV File to M3 and the Pokesav worked then...
After editing some things on my Game, I converted it back to No$GBA .SAV File, an loaded it...

I converted it on a Site, but I forgot the link :( ^^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.