Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
I love Evga. Their holding a TF2 contest type thing at the end of the month. Will be joining in hopes of winning another graphics card :)

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
They were perfect for me, in products and service. Step-up was a breeze 9800gtx->260gtx

·
Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
I think I've seen Squall say it a few times.
Pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth is to be taken with a pound of salt, as he tends to not know what the **** he's talking about.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
I think I've seen Squall say it a few times.

EVGA does have fairly high DOA rates, and their RMA rate is high as well.

Cooliscool, stop being a cock, seriously. if you can't stop, then go choke on some.

Knowing what hardware works and what doesn't is part of my job.

Evga is one of the best brands for Nvidia graphic cards.

Asus/XFX > BFG > Leadtek > Gainward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVGA

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EVGA does have fairly high DOA rates, and their RMA rate is high as well.

Cooliscool, stop being a cock, seriously. if you can't stop, then go choke on some.

Knowing what hardware works and what doesn't is part of my job.

Asus/XFX > BFG > Leadtek > Gainward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVGA
I'm curious where you got you're statistics from.

·
Level 9998
10,591 Posts
Where do you think eVGA got all those B-stock to sell back on their website? :innocent:

Granted... they aren't bad folks, and their RMA process is not a nuisance, but I almost thought at some point that the Step-Up program they are doing is just so they can cover up the number of RMAs they also had. Call it a clever business practice.

But from my point of view, they've gotten a lot better recently, and you can hardly find a faulty product from them anymore. So kudos to that. :thumb:

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
I once did an RMA with BFG (my first graphics card manufacturer) i sent in a broken 7900gt and they gave me a ****ty 8600gt. Screwed them and went EVGA.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where do you think eVGA got all those B-stock to sell back on their website? :innocent:

Granted... they aren't bad folks, and their RMA process is not a nuisance, but I almost thought at some point that the Step-Up program they are doing is just so they can cover up the number of RMAs they also had. Call it a clever business practice.

But from my point of view, they've gotten a lot better recently, and you can hardly find a faulty product from them anymore. So kudos to that. :thumb:
You're probably right, but where does it say that. Seriously, I would like to know where you can see statistics on rma's, doa's and so fourth.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Hardware sites used to post articles on the Return rates of the well known vendors to give the members an idea on what the best of the best is.

haven't seen one on guru3d for a few years....

heres one now,.. lacks BFG though.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=130250

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
An article from 2007 listing the RMA rates on video cards for Europe.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.