Does your mother know what you are thinking about?
I am not allowed to talk about stuff like this, but,
I am guessing that it has something to do with sex?
Yes , No , Close
19. Can you make sounds with it ? No.
18. Does a basketball player use it? Yes.
17. Is it white? Sometimes.
Can you control it? Unknown.
16. Is it brown? Sometimes.
15. Does it have a hole in it? Yes.
14. Is it round? Yes.
13. Can you put something into it? Yes.
12. Is it soft? Yes.
11. Is it man made? No.
10. Can it be used for recreation? Yes.
9. Can it fit in an envelope? Irrelevant.
8. Can it be placed on your head? Yes.
7. Is it an article of clothing? No.
6. Would you find it on a farm? Yes.
5. Is it flexible? Yes.
4. Is it larger than a microwave oven (or bread box)? No.
3. Is it usually colorful? Sometimes.
2. Can it be washed? Yes.
1. It is classified as Other.
I tried it a few months ago and it guessed Superman, Kryptonite, Batman, Spiderman, and Tyrannosaurus Rex in under 20 questions. Someone must have a DAMN lot of time on their hands to program the likes of that.
AFAIK, it learns from everything that someone tells it. It just records the data and compares it to the next person's thing. Once you tell it what you were thinking of it'll remember that that thing matches what you told it.