Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know the drill, it's your birthday and you are given some monies to spend on whatever you want so you naturally splurge at your local electronics distribution center for a game of your console of choice. You return home and begin to play the game, lo and behold it turns out to be a very bad game indeed and you are saddened that you spent your hard earned birthday cash bonanza on a product that you are not happy with.

So, do you force yourself to finish the game to justify the outright cost of the thing or do you sell it off in hopes of getting something back for your trouble and never speak of the incident again?

Me, I tend to try and finish the game if I possibly can, but with the Incredible Hulk game being the latest poorly made game purchase I am hard pressed to finish the game even though I do enjoy the characters.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I actually bought Shaq-fu for snes when i was little... my god....

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I have a hole bunch of games i purchased and are poorly made actually i kind of stoped buying them the last was transformers since i like mecha theme alot i tryed giving it a chance i tryed but i couldnt finish or play it more then 2 hours (this is worst then spiderman on atari 2600 :lol: )

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,651 Posts
I bought some games from Dutch developer Davilex in the past - Knight Rider the game and A2 Racer... I finished them both, and yes, they were quite crappy.

Knight Rider the game at some point resembled a 3D platformer with a car, A2 Racer was simply rubbish.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
I'm just trying to validate the great games i purchase..... I still haven't beaten Bioshock, Oblivion & shivering Isles, Crysis, Halflife ep1 & 2, grid, vampire bloodlines, Heroes of Might and magic 5, FFX, FF12, Dragonquest 8, Warcraft 3 frozen throne, Resident evil 4, Burnout Domination, and many more.....

I beat Fallout 3 though a week or 2 ago. :heh:

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
lol didnt we just have this exact topic made? and i said before, FF8!

·
!
6,312 Posts
yes i bought stupid game called KABUS:???:

anyway's we here buy games for 3 doller:evil::evil::evil:..or there's another way how to get some games:evil::evil:

and i think there's thread talking about thee same thing:p

·
|> |_ /\ |\| |
1,243 Posts
UFC for PS-1
It was a different game with a different name.
I tried to finish that mash-the-buttons-game. But I wub my PS1 controller too much.

I'm just trying to validate the great games i purchase..... I still haven't beaten Bioshock, Oblivion & shivering Isles, Crysis, Halflife ep1 & 2, grid, vampire bloodlines, Heroes of Might and magic 5, FFX, FF12, Dragonquest 8, Warcraft 3 frozen throne, Resident evil 4, Burnout Domination, and many more.....

I beat Fallout 3 though a week or 2 ago. :heh:
Didn't finished RE-4 ?? :O
Seriously dude, stop everything and finish that game unless you've done that in console already. :p

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Didn't finished RE-4 ?? :O
Seriously dude, stop everything and finish that game unless you've done that in console already. :p
S.T.A.R.S is that you? :p

That reminds me I haven't beaten Witcher or Mass Effect either. :p

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
i wanted to beat the witcher too, simply because people say its so good, but i cant get into those kinds of games anymore.

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
I tried to do that with the new call of doody, but I hated it so much (and I don't care what anyone says, it sucks)that I turned it in for price of persia. I beat that one fast.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Oblivion... No wait, I didn't purchase it!:D

Crysis... Ok, its not horrible but only decent and as it is one of the games I didn't really like but one that I finished. Three times actually, twice with different difficulties and once for lols with some config modifications:)evil:) on the hardest difficulty! But after that I just got bored of it...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Rugrats search for reptar....... must of been drunk when i bought that one, most embarasing game purchase ever.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Demon Stone: short & boring...only took about 3 hours to beat. I also heard that it's battle system was based on the LotR games, so obviously I didn't buy them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts