Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

i have a problem and didn´t find a thread helping me...I am playing with the latest build of dolphin, that i could find here and it works just fine. I use the KB/X360 Pad, no worries about that. But there are still more computers in our house...and there´s ONE standing out. It didn´t work with older builds, even with using all the tips mentioned here (updating dx9 and so on). Now i downloaded the newest build there, too, everything works just fine, except the keypad...I can only choose from nJoy (which i can´t use, because we´ve got no computer joystick for that) and PadSimple Event (which i don´t even see on MY computer). Ok, i thought, let´s use this second thing, sounds just like the normal, but no, i couldn´t use the from me wanted settings for the keys, so i couldn´t even get into the menu of Harvest Moon Mystical Melodies, in which i can choose between New Game, Load Game and so on (oh, and the graphic´s and so on are just fine, that btw). Don´t know, what to do...Can somebody help out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.