Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Moving to misc handheld discussion as this has nothing to do with no$gba.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Where can i get it?

pokesave is pure garbage

:thumb:
Who are you to say what is and isn't garbage?.

Its people like you in the emulation and gaming community that stagnates progress and makes it suck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok its understood that slighting a useful tool (pokesav) is dumb, but the question still stands. Is there or will there be an EvEditor for platinum?

I like pokesav and all but some of the modifications come out clunky in-game, plus no$gba has decided to only save my game in less than 256k files - unusable by pokesav!

Edit:
no$gba has decided to only save my game in less than 256k files - unusable by pokesav!
Edit no$gba.ini string "SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed" to "SAV/SNA File Format == Raw". That'll save it at 512kb, usable by pokesav.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, but im wondering if eveditor is avalible for platinum. I've got pokesave and I really don't feel like cheating heavily. I just want to evolve pokemon that must be evolved by trading. If you do it with pokesave, you dont get the pokedex entry.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Given that there has not been a positive answer to this thread in more than a year and a Google search only found this and similar "is there" threads as relevant results, I'd say no, Eveditor was never updated for Platinum, or HeartGold, for that matter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.