Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Trans-Am Mode
998 Posts
hi fellow kababayan. i use iori's or andy's. can't decide which is better though... andy's spu is based on iori's and andy's spu has different settings to fine tune the plugin. i use andy's spu more often than iori's.

B

·
0 Posts
The Eternal SPU plugin produces EXCELENT results on my PC ! It's really one of the best SPU plugins out there so far.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i get what you mean by EXCELLENT Bobbi, rating it 5, maybe its really worth the download and the time to try it out.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MM X 5 now has good sound Chrono Cross has improvment just like Vagarant Stroy ! The plugin is woth to be downloaded and to be used !

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,076 Posts
About this new sound plugin, i have to say...........

It is great! I tested it with Tekken 3, and the result is great! ( but the fps drops down alot compare to when i was using Andy's plugin ).

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
From what I've read in the docs it needs the Iori's Spu too or is it just a translation (or naming) error?

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
yeah, this is a great SPU, which have a great improvemente in so many games, but is soooo slooowwww, I mean, whit a slow computer as mine, this just drop down the FPS for so many,
and wait a minute, if this is a fusion in andy´s and Iori´s, that mean that they are not going to improve their SPU alone?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
finally, after intensive research and tests i can say this plugin kicks ass at least for me and my, PC no more beeps in vagrant story!!! Bobbi was right with the 5!!!

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Definetely an improvement in Final Fantasy Tactics. Some sounds just didn't come out right 'til now :D. Gonna try other games . . . maybe :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts