Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Unfortunately, it's not the case whether my Persona's performance goes well or not. But the whole system freezes when I access the menu from the game. More precisely, the Cards section. The sound and game itself is stuck and everything freezes I need to reboot since nothing else works.
I dunno why.:rolleyes:
I'm using virtual drive ... booting ccd. image on ePSXe v.1.7.0.
Should I post configurations?

Edit: And no, I'm not using savestates

Gee, no one knows yet?:(

oh and Merry Christmas

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Your CCD is corrupted, causin the HDD to lockup. its happened to me usin FF7 during the skylift section, use the disk to pass that area instead.

OR, use Sapu CDR, it has a better tolerance for bad images.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
post your computer specifications what OS do you use? do you also have the latest drivers for your hardware? & the epsxe configuration especially for video plugin & sound plugin

PS: Merry Christams to you 2 :)

Looks like squall knows the problem sry for the post cant find how to delete the post anywhere

·
Registered
9 Posts
Use PSX emulator, not ePSXe. The PSX emulator works PERFECT with this game. Also, there is complete fan translation of P2:Innocent Sin, yaaay, did you know that?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
someone needs a smacking around....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Read the initial response again, no one mentioned hardware.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Of course it's help. I'll try with everything to set it on. Besides, I tried with other torrents (3 different ones) and the same thing happens over and over again.
I find it quite annoying because the same thing blocks the game on my friend's OS which is a WAY better then mine.
Must be that emulation is not compatible with my system...
I'll try with other emulator this time.

/10 minutes later/
Yeah, it works on PSX emulator. But I prefer ePSXe, so I'll try to compare the configurations on both.
Thanx anyway, to you all!!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
well as stated in our rules, we dont offer support for piracy, you will have to figure stuff out on your own if you have more issues.

closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.