·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
looking better and better dude. Keep up the good work :p

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool. When is the next version coming out anyways. Also, do u have any plans of implementing emumovies for the roms?
The new version is under development so i can´t say when atm... anyways emumovies is something i´ve been thinking lately and it´s not a big problem to add support for it. if you know a place where i can dowload those small movies please tell me.

Regards
@ruantec

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
@technoman what is emumovie is its quality similar to movie on psp

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
It always was meant to be more then a frontend!

Internal emulation will be a focus later!

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here´s a video i made with a Desktop screen recorder app... the app isn´t bad but it lags a bit when @ES rotate. i knew it would be hard to capture because not many apps rotates or moves the way @ES does.. in fact many apps even fail to Record @ES on the screen lol.. if you know a better app than Camtacia please tell me...

Looks good, I can't wait to see how the internal emulation goes!
Internal emulation is going well i´ve been toying around with some emus, reading infos and other stuff in order to build my concept but internal will take me quite a bit to accomplish and i will start to emulate older machines... but first i want to complete the main @ES features.

Regards
@ruantec

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I´ve managed to get some great results with HyperCam 2 and now am finally able to record my videos using it so check this out ;)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After successfully testing @ES under XP i knew it was time for the ultimate test and that´s the upcomming OS called Windows 7 YAY! i think the following video talk by itself.... expect more to come soon....

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
No video this time but at least a pic of the latest changes.. in the pic am showing the new Album list which shows the coverart extracted from the first file of each album and the album name too..it also shows how many files are on each folder and so on....

anyways as you can see the audio part is almost done(the basic part) for now and am going with the emulators soon..

Every video amazes me a little more. ;)
your avatar amazes me even more :p

·
PCSX2 fan
148 Posts
That is awsome man. You keep making it better and better. Keep it up ;)

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
thanks!!! there´s still a small thing to fix but am on it... anyways here´s the video now :thumb:

Nice to see all my formally 'concept' audio features now becoming a reality!

Its amazing to see the work I have put in being turned into actual code and not just ideas in my head, keep up the top work @ruantec as we both know this is just the beginning!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts