Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Video Game obssesed
17 Posts
Yes I am a Wii fan, and I will be editing this post once I get it up.
Just wanted it to comply, I'm gonna download the DS one, I must say it is great looking.

Update: Got the file out, normally the included console pictures are more extravagent, but NGEmu only allows .rars up to 4mb
View attachment 167382

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
thank you :) they are very nice.
also the vista skin download seems to send me to a cannot find page.
That's because the site no longer exists, the AES website and forums are now located at @ruantec Entertainment Software

However I don't think the file you are looking for exists on the server at the time, but I should have it up within the next couple days or so. :)

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Don't thank me, than @ruantec and DarkSamus for their awesome work. :D

There's a new version of AES on it's way and it's looking good so far.

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
If you add me to msn hellmetal I can give it to you as I have them all here and thanx

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Thanks DS, I wasn't sure how long it's going to take me to get it up. There's some files still missing from the server such as skins and coverpacks I haven't been able to upload yet because of my internet connection.

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
I decided to up the Vista skin to MediaFire

To change the skin unrar this to your data/skins folder (You should then see a "Vista" folder now)

Then open your [email protected] file with notepad and change the top section to look like the below

Code:
// @ruantec Advanced config file 4.0

Main()
{
	SkinName=Vista
	Trans_speed=10
Save it and then run your new skin

Enjoy

I also noticed I don't quite have the set as I am missing the Slim-Silver one!

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
I just wanted to issue an update to everyone regarding the skins. I have uploaded all the skins to the AES site @ Xtemu and am now working on uploading the coverpacks. It may take me a few days to upload all the coverpacks due to my slow internet connection and the fact some of these coverpacks exceed 100 MB in size.

I will also upload any other files that are missing since the migration of the AES site and forums. :)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts