Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wooohooo, DS Fan Here (^_^)
Nice Looking , & As always, Nice Detailing
You will Get add DS Support one way or another, And I Do Have Time & Patience (^_~)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
A new skin has arrived!! N95 skin made by Sigmax ;)

Enjoy!

UPDATE:

i decided to complete the nokia skins and so i created my own one too.... N810 here we go :p

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts

A small, clean skin I put together real quick based off the Windows Live look.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Awesome skin Cheesus!!!

btw i´ve updated the pack for you as few files were missed :thumb: i´ll search some nice sounds for you skin now ;)

YAY! nice skins for the upcomming build ;)

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Thanks, and thanks ^^ :D

I will get working on another one as soon as I have some free time.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
New skins arrived!!! check out the main post for the download of the Sidekick and Vista skins :thumb:

Thanks goes to Sceptor for the nice idea and pics and Shendo for his great Vista skin ;)

Enjoy!

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
As promised, another skin.

This one's based on Office '07.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
I have updated the main post now ;)

btw Awesome skin M8 :thumb:

UPDATE!!!

A new skin arrived!!!! this time i used a AMD mobile concept plus Cheesus WLSkin icons to create this one ;)
as usual check out the main post for the download.

Enjoy!

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
Nice work everyone, there are some fine skins in amongst the ones you have all made so far!!

Keep up the great work!!

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks mate!!!

another day another Skin!!! YAY now that the new build is almost done i think we have already some nice skins for it don´t you think?? :p

here´s my new Skin!!! "Slim-Silver" white and dark will follow later ;)

Enjoy ;)

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Looks really nice. Too bad that correct aspect ratio would add black borders to the screen ...
I like the transparent shoulder buttons :p

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Looks really nice. Too bad that correct aspect ratio would add black borders to the screen ...
I like the transparent shoulder buttons :p

Yeah the function that correct Aspect ratio add the black borders which can be bad sometimes.. anyways Beta 6(comming soon) have a new function in the settings file called "FullRatio=" which as you can guess force the aspect ratio to fit the screen ;)

about the transparent shoulder.... i just remembered our conversation about PSP a while ago and we talked about transparent Triggers. :thumb:

·
Video Game obssesed
17 Posts
I just want some feedback before I put this up, cause I need to know what people think (and I'm gonna add soem finishing touches.) Itsa a Wii Skin if you couldn't tell, otherwise, anybody have a suggestion for a Music Icon, I might use the internet channel for update, but music stumps me.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts