Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the first custom @ES skins!

Plasma by "Illegal" (not a member of this forums)

PSP by Me(took Fadingz one as base) :p

GP2X by Sigmax!

NGW by Ricko

DS by Me again :D

N95 by Sigmax!

N810 by Me again :p

WLSkin by Cheesus!

Sidekick by Sceptor and Me!

Vista by Shendo!

Office by Cheesus again!

AMD by Me again!

Slim-Silver by Me again!

@ES skin support isn´t complete but i hope this serve as a base for people that want to customize @ES.... remember the key is the file "[email protected]" which is found in every skin folder... there you can change the screen position to fit your new skin ;)

for further help or questions just post them here ;)

Greetz

quit_me(66,no_comments);

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
looks nice sigmax:thumb:

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
I would have to agree with you there sigmax

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I´ve found many errors i did in the edges of the PSP skin.... to be honest it wasn´t clean anough so i took few minutes today and cleaned the skin and added better effects ;)

so if you downloaded the PSP skin before you saw this post please download the skin again as i´ve updated the files in my main post ;)

enjoy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Skin 'm up Guys !

sigmax , Keep them Coming, I Just LOVE it (n___n)

I´ve found many errors i did in the edges of the PSP skin.... to be honest it wasn´t clean anough so i took few minutes today and clean the skin and added better effects ;)
Nice work on That, I Love Smooth Edges :thumb:

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Nice GP2X sigmax.

I want my GP2X-F200 now! I had it sent back to get repaired because it bricked on me. That was five months ago! I sent a couple of e-mails lately for a status update, and they're not replying back. :( I loved that thing.

@ruantec: Okay, I'll extract them for you. What vector format do you prefer? PDF, AI, EPS, or SVG?

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice skin ;)

It needs some small adjustements/improvements and changes tho.. if i get some free time today i´ll do it for you and post the skin :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Aruantec: "if i get some free time today"
Hey!:mad: You must use free time for upgrade @ES, Fullscreen In PJ64 still dont work!:)
I make a new version of my skin, its look better then previous.
Deposit Files
PS Sorry for Deposit Files in others server i have error because my internet connection is GPRS(less 10kbit).

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Aruantec: "if i get some free time today"
Hey!:mad: You must use free time for upgrade @ES, Fullscreen In PJ64 still dont work!:)
I make a new version of my skin, its look better then previous.
Deposit Files
PS Sorry for Deposit Files in others server i have error because my internet connection is GPRS(less 10kbit).
fullscreen support for PJ64 works.. press CTRL+F and it should work fine.. if it doesn´t then you´re the first person having that problem.
about working on @ES...... am looking for a new job atm am quite busy last days so i won´t be able to work on it in the next days.

now about your skin....... well done!!! this one looks really sweet ;) if you check the first post you will see i´ve uploaded your skin :thumb:

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
A new Skin has arrived!!! check out my first post :)

This is not the complete Skin but it will give you a preview of the new one... since am working in a better Skin support for @ES i got a very sick idea with the DS Skin :D an idea many people will love specially DS fans!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts