Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's been a while since the last update. I'm curious what the status is on @ES. The forums seem dead and no one is posting on here either. I hope everything is going smoothly as planned.

·
.:Enigmatic Protagonist:.
2,283 Posts
403 error while attempting to reach the site with FF (403 forbidden)!? any answers/explanations?

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Yeah cant reach the site or forums.

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Any word yet on what happened that caused the site to go down?

I tried to find out who the webhost was via a whois query which apparently can not be done. Whois only lists the name servers and domain registrar, not the actual webhost.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
@ruantec said:
i´ll get them sorted soon.
Good to hear. I was kind wondering why your site was down.

·
Emu Author
613 Posts
the site went down late monday evening, unsure as to why and so far have been unable to log into the account to maintain the site, the owner is currently not been online so wont know anything until i can reach him.

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Has anyone found out what happened yet or got into contact with Sceptor? Could Sceptor of not been able to pay the bill or didn't want to pay it, but was too afraid to say anything thus is why he hasn't been online since the site went down? oO

·
Emu Author
613 Posts
every time i have been able to attempt to contact him i have not been able to get directly in touch so i still do not know anything as to what has happened but as i just confirmed moments ago, the domain is still registered to him so its just an issue with the account used to store everything.

sceptor did make a backup before it went down so if the account is lost, being able to get those files from sceptor would guarantee that it wont have to be completely redone.

i may try to contact him again today and see if i can get in touch with him and have a chat.

·
PCSX2 fan
148 Posts
I spoke to @ruantec and he is working on a new site though it may be awhile before it is ready.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts