Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those wondering what happened to Day 5... i´ve been very busy coding @ES lately and because of that i´ve been unable to post any progress here... however i have this for you which shows what i´ve done so far and i´ll update this diary soon with the steps of every change i´ve made.

in the mean time enjoy this video:

·
Maverick Hunter
119 Posts
Amazing progress, it looks to be near a stable release. Although I'm sure there's much more to be done with it yet.

·
PCSX2 fan
148 Posts
Awsome job man. you never fail to surprise me. I liked the iPhone skin but I guessthis is more practical for the emulators frontend. Keep up the amazing work and have fun doing it. I know you will.

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
Any news on this @ruantec?

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any news on this @ruantec?
More news are comming very soon... the reason why i've been quite(apart from being lazy) its because am planning some stuff with a friend of mine and he's still preparing some tunes and video for the upcomming special edition release of @ES.

·
Registered
83 Posts
With this front end would you be able to save individual setting for each game in a emu? like a setting for FF7 and a different one for MGS?

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With this front end would you be able to save individual setting for each game in a emu? like a setting for FF7 and a different one for MGS?
That's the main idea of the whole concept :thumb: i have to admit that this part isn't done yet but its at the top of my todo list and it should be added very soon...

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
Beautiful work and effort so far, @ruantec. A sweet project!

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for you kind words ready2rumbelX! i have to admit it hasn't been easy to complete while having a real life job and other things to care but the project its finally reaching a good level where a 1st version should appear and will appear ;).

·
Registered
433 Posts
^since he revived it, this is the first time i've really looked at this category. and it's awesome! inspires me to keep working towards development.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts