Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly i run out of time the past two days and somehow i managed to get few minutes today to work in the diary again :D

@ES - MorphX: Developer diary Day 4 "Custom Controls"

1. Before we start adding custom controls lets make our menu icons "spin" when the user click on them. for that i need to create some animations on each element of the main menu.

2. Now lets proceed and change the previous materials and add some custom ones i like to the front and back material :p

3. After that lets add a Class that is going to help me to manage my layers in a better way and have access to them quite easily at any time called "DisplayHelper".

4. Since i created several controls for the "Iphone" like @ES am going to use the Coverflow custom control i created several months ago to allow the users to browse the consoles and choose the one they want. now lets add the custom coverflow control and also add a Coverflow menu layer.

5. Now lets add the code to load the images and lets see what we get once i hit "Run".

6. The Coverflow layer isn't ready yet but still the basic code is already there... so lets see how it looks like.

7. Here's the video of the 4th day... not much new to see but enough for about 30 minutes of development.

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts