Next Generation Emulation banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thanks for the prompt reply @ruantec, Now if only other software developers would be as prompt as you.

For Daemon tools, do you plan to always leave it that way as far as mounting images? I'm not a huge fan of Daemon tools being it doesn't play nice with some copy protection soft wear on some PC games.
am not a Daemon tools fan either but is just a temp solution untill i find a way to do the job or just to emulate the PSX by my own ;)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
sweeeeet, gamepad support fully implemented??? ;)
gamepad support fully implemented??? men that´s already done since about a week now ;)

what am talking about are really great features that are comming in the next release! the gamepad one is just a little one in comparation ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
wha!? Is there a new version of Beta 6 that i've missed? I thought it had been coded but not implemented hence the dialog box not working properly?

so any idea of a timescale for this next release??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just give @ruantec the time he needs. He's a really busy guy ;)
So, always think "When it's done" ;)

And Gamepad support is already build in in beta 6. Just check the [email protected], there you can edit the buttons. :)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Beta 6 has full Gamepad support but......(now it comes xD) it´s not fully implemented because i didn´t had enought time to do that..

the upcomming version has full gamepad support implemented! that´s the difference ;)

Regards
@ruantec

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Thanks @ruantec-man, I just downloaded it and will try it out in a bit. I haven't used AES in a while after I got pre-occupied with other things and priorities.:D

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Thank you for all your hard work @ruantec :thumb:
Beta7 is comming this weekend as i´ve finally managed to fix all my bugs so there´s only the listview mode left which is complete but i have to implement it on every layer(3 in total)

Sorry for the semi-necro post, but with EPSXE you can pass it a command line argument: -loadiso <path> and it'll load an ISO without any need to mount the CD. :)
i know that but sadly i get some problems when i try to use my grabbing method.. anyways i´ll see what i can do ;)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Grats on the bug fixes! :)

I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out regarding the ISO method. :D
yeah.. i already know a way to do that but sadly i was quite busy writing my "Finger-Tracking" algorithm for @ES(not ready yet tho.).. the bad side is that ePSXe doesn´t support too many formats and many people(me for example) use alot of different formats for games.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts