Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
Holly cow and chicken!!! i forgot to release something!!!!! damn where´s my Head nowdays :p

Here´s @ES official Soundtrack made by me 2 years go anjoy ;)

Download
Alright @ruantec! Yes, I already love this sound track.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks!!! glad to hear you like it ;) i just forgot to release that file aswell LOL anyways it´s released now :D

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
WOW thanks again!!! well it´s not Hip-Hop nor Rock or something similar but i got the idea to make this track two years ago as i love Audio and mix songs aswell ;) since @ES is full of code and techniques i thought it would be cool to express my work in Audio.

as i sayd before am more than glad to hear you guys like it ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just out of curiosity, when the gamepad support is fully implemented will it be possible to assign button combos to each function or just a single press? I'm just wondering because obviously if you assign a button to fullscreen or something you dont want it toggling between fullscreen everytime you have to press that button for the actual game!

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Just out of curiosity, when the gamepad support is fully implemented will it be possible to assign button combos to each function or just a single press? I'm just wondering because obviously if you assign a button to fullscreen or something you dont want it toggling between fullscreen everytime you have to press that button for the actual game!
you will be able to assign any button to a function(like play, pause etc.) but.... the gamepad will not call the functions while you´re playing... the only working function will be ALT+F(fullscreen/back to normal) but it depends on you where you assigned.

btw what you see when you press ALT+M is just a test windows that display some results that help me to see if everything is working as it should ;)

UPDATE:

Holly Cow and Chicken again!!! i forgot to mention two shortcuts LOL:

ALT+Right row = Seek forward
ALT+Left row = Seek backward

·
Registered
144 Posts
now im waiting on @ruantec soundtrack 2, as I know he loves music so he wont be able to resist making another song :D

*crosses fingers*

·
Registered
16 Posts
you will be able to assign any button to a function(like play, pause etc.) but.... the gamepad will not call the functions while you´re playing... the only working function will be ALT+F(fullscreen/back to normal) but it depends on you where you assigned.
Cool, was just wondering 'cause it will be useful to be able to toggle fullscreen and exit via the controller (less keyboard usage the better :eyemove:) but my 360 controller doesnt really have any buttons that aren't already used by the emus (apart from maybe the analogue stick buttons, the only game i can think of that uses them is Ape Escape on the psx, but they may be quite easy to press unintentionally) so thats why I thought button combos might be a good idea (e.g start, select and R1 to toggle fullscreen and start, select and L1 to quit the emu).

Anyway just an idea :thumb:

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
no probl.... btw am working on a new version of it and i´ve changed some small things sofar but i don´t know if is worth to release it at this stage.. anyways the one i uploaded while i fixed the link has already some of the new stuff and things i fixed.

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
no probl.... btw am working on a new version of it and i´ve changed some small things sofar but i don´t know if is worth to release it at this stage.. anyways the one i uploaded while i fixed the link has already some of the new stuff and things i fixed.
That's @ruantec for you, selfless, faithful and always working hard to give us the best;).

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yay, thanks for the fix, now @ES is able to use Daemon Tools here.
It's becoming closer and closer to the ultimate front-end ^_^

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
thanks guys i really appresiate your comments ;)

and all i can say for now is... that all you´ve seen so far is just a preview of things to come so stay tune ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just a silly question, Why would @es use Daemon Tools? Ive only set up cart based emulators at this point so maybe I'm out of the loop but don't most if not all CD platform based emulators have an ISO reader built in? Thanks...

Another question, What is @es reading for names? For my SNES game I know the name is not based on header being my headers dont match the game name that is shows and how do i change the name it shows? Thanks

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Hi @ruantec, thanks a lot for creating this amzing app. I have no time or mood to test at the moment, but i will try it one day.

And just passed by to say Thanks,and really respect you a lot :)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Just a silly question, Why would @es use Daemon Tools? Ive only set up cart based emulators at this point so maybe I'm out of the loop but don't most if not all CD platform based emulators have an ISO reader built in? Thanks...

Another question, What is @es reading for names? For my SNES game I know the name is not based on header being my headers dont match the game name that is shows and how do i change the name it shows? Thanks
if you use cart based games you don´t need Daemon Tools as is only required for ePSXe anyways @ES will ask you to load Daemon tools if is not setup correctly.. anyways you can choose not to use it.

about the names... i use the actual file name for now to avoid some slowdowns.. but am working on a way to get the title faster ;)

PSX titles are loaded from the image itself tho.. so you get the real names.. aswell as mame and arcade names get there real titles ;)

Hi @ruantec, thanks a lot for creating this amzing app. I have no time or mood to test at the moment, but i will try it one day.

And just passed by to say Thanks,and really respect you a lot :)
thanks!! i really appresiate that!! btw a new beta is comming soon with some more features. xD

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply @ruantec, Now if only other software developers would be as prompt as you.

For Daemon tools, do you plan to always leave it that way as far as mounting images? I'm not a huge fan of Daemon tools being it doesn't play nice with some copy protection soft wear on some PC games.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts