Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Deus ex machina
1,110 Posts
Ontopic: I just tried pj64 fullscreen and worked like a charm so im not sure what all issues your having >.<
Fullscreen doesn't seem to work with the Glide Napalm plugin for Pj64.

·
Registered
144 Posts
oh, @ruantec only has it set for the default plugin if im not mistaken.

I will do a bit of testing and get back to you guys to make sure :)

Edit: yea, I cant get it working with my beta either :)

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i know what´s causing the problem.... if i get some free time today(after the work) i´ll see what i can do to fix that problem :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Okay, I've seen to hit a wall here.
Normally, it's meant for @ES to automount the image in daemon tools so epsxe can read it and start right?
Problem is, I have to mount the image myself as @ES doesn't seem to want to mount it.

I know, I must be doing something wrong, but I just can't find it.

I've set everything to the correct path, so I don't know what else there should be done.

·
Registered
144 Posts
what version deamon tools are you using? I ask cause if it's not the lite version it wont work.. @ruantec decided not to use the pro version as it dont want to load properly :)

edit: nice @ruantec :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ah, ic, well, I'm using 4.09, so it's before they switched to pro and lite.
Guess, it's time to update to the newest lite version?

*edit* eek, didn't know I was so outdated already :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
well atleast I am glad we found your problem and If you run into anymore please feel free to let us know :)

Btw on the other forums is now a paypal donation system for anyone wanting to help @ruantec out :)

Edit: I only posted above about the paypal as many members have asked us :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Actually, I just tried again with the latest lite version 4.30.1, and I still got the same problem.
I've redownloaded beta 6 to make sure that the settings file was set to the correct daemon location, but it doesn't seem to help.
It doesn't make daemon mount the file.
It just starts epsxe, but since epsxe can't find any cd-rom at that drive, it doesn't do anything, but again when I mount it beforehand, it works.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well, sure it's strange, if you don't seem to have that problem.
I'm also wondering if everything is working okay with you, what version of daemon tools lite are you using then?

·
Registered
144 Posts
no, I didnt mean that in a bad way.. I meant strange as in im sorry it's giving you a problem :)

anyways I am using DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.1

·
Registered
16 Posts
I apologise if this is really obvious and you've already checked it but when you installed daemon tools lite did it assign the same drive letter as before? If not you might need to change the drive letter that the cdrom plugin is checking in epsxe?

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
"Safe-modus"(or something like that in english) must be deactivated in Daemon-tools otherwise it won´t work correctly..
another thing that can cause the problem is the Deamon-tools path it self.. sometimes @ES doesn´t check the path correctly to see if it exists so it tries to load the app even if the path is wrong.

check those two things to see if it works for you... if not i´ll check out the problem when i get home.

·
Registered
232 Posts
no, I didnt mean that in a bad way.. I meant strange as in im sorry it's giving you a problem :)

anyways I am using DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.1
I know what you meant, no need to apologise. :D

I apologise if this is really obvious and you've already checked it but when you installed daemon tools lite did it assign the same drive letter as before? If not you might need to change the drive letter that the cdrom plugin is checking in epsxe?
I already said, that everything worked okay when I did mount the game before launching @ES, so my settings in epsxe are okay.

"Safe-modus"(or something like that in english) must be deactivated in Daemon-tools otherwise it won´t work correctly..
another thing that can cause the problem is the Deamon-tools path it self.. sometimes @ES doesn´t check the path correctly to see if it exists so it tries to load the app even if the path is wrong.

check those two things to see if it works for you... if not i´ll check out the problem when i get home.
I've made sure the path is the correct one, and I just know tried with every option off, so also the Secure mode and the SafeDisc and Securom.
Didn't seem to work.

It's not that I really mind, but if it's a bug or anything or something that needs to be mentioned, I'm just trying to help. Only thing that bothers me, is that it seems I'm the only one with the problem :(

edit: Well, everything works fine when I mount it aforehand, so when I do it that way, with every option on it works, cause it's already mounted, but when I try to quit the emu, so it goes back to just @ES, then I get a daemon tools error because something tried to unmount it, and it asks me if I want to turn of Secure Mode.
So it means, it recognises daemon tools, as it tries to unmount or just unmounts if I don't have Secure Mode on.
Just the mounting doesn't seem to work.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Oh? thx. :D
I didn't expect it to be a bug, just some faulty settings at my end....

·
Registered
144 Posts
yea, even if right now your the only one with the problem it dont mean others wont get it down the road so it's best to check/fix it now :)

21 - 40 of 73 Posts