Next Generation Emulation banner

Error?

1K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Vaughands 
#1 ·
Ok, when I go to open Pokemon Platinum, this comes up.

Any help?

See less See more
#2 ·
Try deleting NO$GBA.ini (if you have it).
Pd: Why the message is in Japanese, if you're from UK?

#4 ·
Don't have a clue why its in Japanese, I definitely downloaded the (U) one.

EDIT: Same thing happens after deleting the .ini file.
You admitted that you downloaded the game, so... no support for you. Read the rules.
Edit: Reported :D:D:D:D:D .

#6 ·
This happens when you don't read the rules. Read the part that says "Warez Policy". It says that "if you post in a forum for support and you are in posession of illegal content, your thread will be closed".

#7 ·
*facepalms*

stop witchhunting Lex_Light.

ifordy, the version of nogba you downloaded is either an illegally modified version, or your computer is mighty borked.

#9 ·
Can you link me to the 'good' version then?

:thumb:
No, because the good version is 2.6a, and it's illegal to download it without donating.
The free version is 2.6, which is in the main page of NO$GBA.
To Squall:
Sorry, but he said that he downloaded the rom, and I've pointed him to the rules.
Pd: I've reported him, so... this thread will be closed in 3,2,1...

#10 ·
no he didn't now stop putting words in his mouth.

saying you have the (U) one doesn't mean anything. i have a mix of E and U ones through imports.

#11 ·
It doesn't matter if you imported it, but iFordy downloaded the game. See #3 and you'll see this: " Last edited by iFordy; 21 Hours Ago at 18:42.". And see #4, which have the original post quoted.
So... he said that he downloaded it and means "no support for him".

#12 ·
Sorry, i don't see any mention of a rom in the quoted post. All i see is him saying he downloaded the english version of nogba.

and since this thread isn't closed yet i would take that as a sign that the moderators see it my way.

#13 ·
But I didn't heard of any version of NO$GBA in Japanese...
Bah, I'm sure that's NO$GBA 2.6a modified...
Well, if you want the NO$GBA 2.6a original, wait for the next version, and then the NO$GBA 2.6a will become free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.