Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw the news and downloaded the new version. However, when I try to run the bios about 10 seconds in I get the microsoft xp error report. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know how to fix it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im getting the windows send error report screen,too. Just to say not the illegial opperation screen. But before i got the updated version ".07 with memcard fix" I could run it. and I did make sure that the texture catching feature was off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes me too, so for information : Windows XP SP 2 french version AMD Sempron 2200+
Tested with and without texture caching and with bios Japan 1.00, USA 1.6 and EUROPE 1.6 and same error

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same exact problem - the 0.7 (non-bugfix release) worked fine for me. But the bugfix rls crashes :(

Texture caching is off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
OK after 1 hour of search, I know how to make it works :
Go in Config > CPU and uncheck "Disable Recompiler"
Then Quit the emu and relaunch it (if you don't quit, the emu will crash exactly than if you don't uncheck "Disable Recompiler")
Now Try Run > Execute and it works ^^

Edit : if you want a little more speed : don't enable logging option in the graphic plugin (+ 3 fps so with log option : 1 fps and without : 4 fps)

·
n00b necromancer
28 Posts
yeah, my error said "Unhandled exception in pcsx2.exe (GSSOFTDX.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.", but unchecking that disable recompiler fixed it, thanks. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts