Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 weeks ago I had Vista installed,and dolphin ran just fine.I have a slow CPU,so fine meaning like 15-30 fps.But at least I was able to play some games.Now I have XP Home Edition + SP3 and when I try to run a image,it says it fails to inject 1 GB memory.I disabled my antivirus,but still nothing.
Do you have any ideea on how to fix this?
This is my sistem(is slow,but gets some games started at reasonable fps for most of the times)
CPU:Intel Celeron 440 2 Ghz overclocked at 2.6 Ghz
RAM:2 Gb Dual-Channel
Video:Geforce 8500 GT

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man, I have the same memory problem but even this "native res" fix doesn't work for me. There's nothing wrong with my computer (I don't have an antivirus) and even I ran the Resident Evil 5 benchmark succesfully but for some reason Dolphin doesn't want to work for me. Direct X and graphic card drivers up to date too.

I hope someone from Dolphin team can fix if there's some issues with memory leaks or something because it hurts to miss these new awesome graphic and sound improvements and not knowing what to do :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.