Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there - I've only just downloaded ePSXe solely to be able to play FF8 again, since my third disc broke I haven't really been able to play very easily, sort of speaking. :(

Anyway here's my problem, I've downloaded the set of 4 cd's from, well some site, I understand I'm not allowed to say which, but at any rate - I've tried to load the first disc into ePSXe however it's giving me the following error message:
ePSXe: Opcode [3f-ffffff00] in PC [bfc00000] UNKNOWN [00000000:000:0]
[Click for screenshot]

Now I don't know if this is a game specific error or if it's something to do with the emulator itself so I decided to post it in this section of the forum, I'm using ISO files to load the game (well not load the game as it's not working), I'm very, very new to this whole emulator thing so I haven't a clue as to what's going on anywhere.

Please help ?

EDIT #1:

So I fixed the problem with the error message, but now when I start the game it just gives me a black screen, still help ? DX

EDIT #2:

Right so I think it's something to do with the bios not doing what it's supposed to, when I try to test it I get an error message like this:
* Error in init aspi (235)
[Click for screenshot]

I've tried using both of the following bios:
1. SCPH1000.BIN
2. SCPH1001.BIN

EDIT #3:

Ohyes, my system settings, thing - I'm as much a wiz with computers in general as I am with emulators, so I just copied what was in my system window, bare with me. ><;

System:
- Microsoft XP
- Professional
- Version 2002
- Service Pack 3

Computer:
- Intel(R)
- Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz
- Clockspeed: 250. GHz, 2,00 GB

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
you need to buy the game and make your own image of the disc if you want assistance with anything here, we do not give support for anything warez-related.

closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.