Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weeeell... I'm very new to this, and completely clueless, so... forgive me. XD

I recently downloaded ePSXe, and... Well, it's entriely likely I've messed up while setting it up- wouldn't surprise me at all, this is all starting to go over my head... OTL

The thing is, my brother and I tested it out with a PS1 CD (Spyro 2, to be exact XD) and with the exception of a few little problems it worked fine. We downloaded the ISO file of Silent Hill, and get an error message that there's an error loading it when we say "Run ISO".

Aaaaand... I'm at a loss! Like a said, I've never used an emulator this... extensive before, so It's problably something obvious and really stupid that I've done.

.... Now that I think about it, our Spyro 2 copy was in PAL, and the ISO file is NTSC. I didn't think it'd matter, because when the configure BIOS window came up, I think I selected NTSC...
More confusion, eeee... .____.

Ugh, I know, I know, so little details, but I'm absolutely clueless. DX

Thank you for your time. If you can shed any light on the problem, it's very much appreciated!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
we cannot provide you with direct support if you are using a pirated game, all we can really do now is point you to the various FAQs found throughout the sections here, which new users should read over anyway.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.