Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have some problems with the PS2 emulator. I'll leave u an image that explains it quite well:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2978/imgps20ce.jpg

I have serious problems with it. Maybe Is the bios... or maybe is the memorycard, I've tried translating some text in japanese that apeared in the game and said something about memcard error... :S

thanks for your help in advanced. great job ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
x2_unicode said:
Hi there, I have some problems with the PS2 emulator. I'll leave u an image that explains it quite well:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2978/imgps20ce.jpg

I have serious problems with it. Maybe Is the bios... or maybe is the memorycard, I've tried translating some text in japanese that apeared in the game and said something about memcard error... :S

thanks for your help in advanced. great job ;)
*COUGH* You own all 4 of the PS2's for those bioses? :p

Its reading the DVD, we can't tell anything else from those screenshots.

·
Registered
218 Posts
x2_unicode said:
how do I configure the memorycards ? :S how can i format them ?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7859/mems3ko.jpg

those games are from a friend who sent them from japan. met him last year...

P.D.:no, the bios are not mine.
then you are using some illegal shiznick here. nywayz no discussion about that.
How to format your mem card:
1. You need to use the CDVDnull driver and enter bios (use the USA version)
2. Enter Browse
3. Select your mem cards. If they are not formatted it will ask you if you want to. Select the oprion that allows you to format.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robman10e said:
then you are using some illegal shiznick here. nywayz no discussion about that.
How to format your mem card:
1. You need to use the CDVDnull driver and enter bios (use the USA version)
2. Enter Browse
3. Select your mem cards. If they are not formatted it will ask you if you want to. Select the oprion that allows you to format.
Ok, It's already formatted, now what should I do ?
which cdvdrom plugin should I use ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Silenus, just calm down ... I just asking some questions... it's obvious that if I had that "configuration guide" I won't ask that question, so, instead of acting like that u could just say me where could I find them pacifically as everyone does...

P.D.: sorry for my bad english guys, I'm spanish :|

·
Read Only
10,484 Posts
Sorry for that.
But it annoys me that people come in here asking questions and doesn't take
the time to search and read to see if they're problems has been asked and answered before.

The first tread in this forum is the configuration guide.
I don't know how did you missed it.

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58506

And next time Please use the search function and if you see that your problem
hasn't been asked before, Then you make a tread.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
x2_unicode said:
Silenus, just calm down ... I just asking some questions... it's obvious that if I had that "configuration guide" I won't ask that question, so, instead of acting like that u could just say me where could I find them pacifically as everyone does...

P.D.: sorry for my bad english guys, I'm spanish :|
You should know since the rules where you pressed 'I AGREE' clearly state to read all stickies before asking a question.You obviously didnt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bositman said:
You should know since the rules where you pressed 'I AGREE' clearly state to read all stickies before asking a question.You obviously didnt
obviously I did read it, now I remember, I read it before downloading the emulator itself. I read in spanish but understood quite nothing and after did not find answers for my questions there..... I'll read it in english, lets see if there is some difference. Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Well your memcard format question was answered in this thread which is also sticky(ie you should have read it already)
The what cdvd plugin should i use question is fairly answered in the configuration guide.
Anyway to keep this short,there is a 98% chance the game just reaches that screen and then nothing,like so many other games do.Nothing you can do about that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.