Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kept trying to insert it in. It is not successful so far. I used ePSXe and Emurayden. These programs are not working. I don't know what's going on with it....

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
euhh...first Emurayden is an illegal hack of VGS so i wouldnt mentionit here as we dont support piracy.

ePSXe should work fine. please tell us your system specs, the plugins you used, bios, the games your trying to run and we could probably help you getting ePSXe to play your game flawlessly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't open anything else. Because these computers are in this university. But I can see that these computers are all new lately.

By the way, I just click on Quick Start. It keeps saying like that "Cannot find matching Game ID!".

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That's definately not an error i have ever seen with epsxe,do you have the bios also,plugins etc?

·
RPG n00b guru
86 Posts
Maybe you should tell everyone your system specifications, ya know, cause that helps, and stuff.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>By the way, I just click on Quick Start. It keeps saying like that "Cannot find matching Game ID!".

ePSXe doesn't have a 'Quick Start' option IIRC. It has the first start Wizard to select the BIOS and plugins and to configure the pad, but it doesn't have a 'quick start'. Futhermore, you should really tell us the name(s) of the game(s) you are trying to play, not to mention the Operating System you are using... system RAM and Graphics card shouldn't be to hard to establish either.... the BIOS file you are trying to use, the GPU/SPU/CDR plugin you are using, etc.

Forgive me for being rude, but you don't just go to a garage with a broken car and say 'it won't start; fix it'.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I have the feeling you are trying to use Delta or ePSXecutor. If so, specify it too, please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts