Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok updated screenshots of 1964.0.6.5 look ****ing amazing. goldeneye is working, conkers is working, and MARIO TENNIS is working. the gfx all look amazing. with conkers, al ot of the gfx bugs seem to hav been fixed (like birdy appearing in black in the top right of the screen), and with mario tennis the gfx look unbelievable. this leads me to wonder if these shots r infact revealing jabos new gfx plugin to be bundled with pj64. mario tennis is not working with jabos 1.3 plugin (unsupported), and the missing glitches in conkers doesnt resemble a core fix (although obviously schibo/rice would have had to make it work first), but a gfx plugin fix. both pj64/1964 r gonna rock.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Yeah, the 1964 Team is making big progress. Hope the test period is soon over :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
How the hell do I get it to work?

All I get for every game is a black screen. Some of them just crash the emulator and takes me back to the desktop.

And yes most of these games do work fine on PJ64

So how do I get it to work?

I'm using the same plugins as PJ64. Also I tried using the default video plugin and it gives a black screen as well when the games load. And yes it is set to start emulation after loading rom.

Athlon 1.4Ghz
Asus V7700 Gforce2 GTS
512 megs of RAM
Windows XP
DirectX 8.1?
Latest SBLive drivers for XP

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
First u should try "must working" games like Mario64 to see if it´s a general problem oder not.

Maybe u should use the reg file to completly uninstall 1964, then unzip it again und copy the jabo d3d plugin into the plugin folder and start again.

B

·
0 Posts
Even when the game runs, I'm getting serious problems with the graphics. According to smiff, there are known and supposed to be fixed. The only part which works 100% is the intro, from which these shots you saw are taken ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts