Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, maybe I'm just missing something here, but I can't seem to get this right. Here's the deal, I have 1 memcard for each of the games I play (well, some are combined but that's not the point), each one named after the game(s) for ease of use. However, when I go into the memcards section of epsxecutor, it doesn't list any. I can create new ones, but not bring in the existing ones. Does epsxecutor only work with the card1, card 2, ...ect naming, or am I doing something wrong?

Almost forgot, I have the saves in the .mcr format, but I've also tried the .mem without any luck, and the cards do work in epsxe.

Any help would be apreciated

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that already. It only has .psx and .gme formats listed in the files of type, so I can't import my memory cards (in .mcr format). I tried redownloading epsxecutor as well, in case I got a bad copy, but that didn't make a difference. If nothing else, I can convert the cards to one of those formats, but I don't want to do that if I don't have to.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello again,

I had some problems too about epsxecutor. It's about savegame. If you use epsxecutor you can't choose slot 2-5 in savegame, and of course you can't load from slot 2-5 too.

If you start w/o epsxecutor, you can press Esc. anytime in the game and choose to save/load in any slot, while w/ epsxecutor, if you press Esc. you quit the game.

Can anyone tell me how to save/load in epsxecutor in slot 2-5?

Tks

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
stefanus, you can either use the "start epsxe gui" option to get
the epsxe main window, or press "f2" while you are playing a
game to change the save slot number (the number will be
displayed in the gpu menu, you have to press "del" in my pugins
to get it displayed).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tks very much Mr. Pete B.

Btw, your plugin is the best. I am using your GPU, SPU, and CDR, except bios :p he3x (wonder if you create cios file too.....)

I also would like to say tks to the forum especially to you, sx/amiga, Mr. lewpy (sorry didn't have voodoo), and bgnome. You'll has been very helpfull to me...:emb:

Tks guys...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll just go ahead and covert them then...guess there's no way to be lazy this time :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts