Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
good news everyone, i got my epsxe and LOD to work perfectly!

But like the title says, i cant get the saved data to be there when i exit out of epsxe and come back in.

So is there something i have to download or something?

So thanks for helping a nubb!

I deleted the link to where i got the epsxe170, cause someone said it was illegal, which its the same one from here, sooooo, i dont no how its illegal.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
ive removed the link for the reasons said above, please do not post that again. anyway, you need to exit out by pressing the esc key to return to the GUI and from there do file>exit.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
yes, doing otherwise can compromise any save state or memory card data made during the session with the emulator.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, doing otherwise can compromise any save state or memory card data made during the session with the emulator.
hey thanks, you were right!, it works great.

Now one more question, i have a axispad controller (it looks almost exactly like a ps 1 controller {for comp}) and i wanted to know if i can use for LOD? is it possible? is it as simple as picking controller port 2?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.