Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what the problem is.. It just goes to a solid black screen when I load a game by File > Load ISO. The game worked fine before but now when I load it I just get a blank screen and the game never loads. Its the same for all games that I have.. except Final Fantasy Tactics.. on that I get to the Squaresoft logo.
Any help would be much appreciated.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
do they work when you run them from the discs?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No.. I tried running Final Fantasy 9 from disc and it does the same thing.. just a solid black screen with the controller in the top right corner. I dont understand what wouldve happened.. it worked fine a week ago. I tried all the things in the help forum to fix this but no luck..

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
do you get a black screen when you attempt to run the BIOS? if you do then have you tried deleteing the registry entries and the emulators folders and just doing a fresh install? in case they are needed later on, can you post your system specs (O/S included)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It ran the BIOS fine.. took me straight to the memory card thing..
I have WIN XP sp2 with AMD Sempron 1.79ghz with 1.43gb RAM and an ATI Radeon XPRESS200 series video..
The games was working fine
I got the reg edit thing I found on one of the forums and cleared that stuff too.. but it still doesnt work.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
enable the logger (run>enable logs, in the GUI) and start up a game, then press the esc key to go back there and take a screenshot of the output window and post whatever it says here. i do take it you have tried re-installing epsxe already though, correct?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
SLU_000.00 means the disk is not read properly.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
the image maybe corrupt, thats the only reason why it would read as SLU_000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.