Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I click the link to download the latest windows version and nothing happens I tried it with other websites and there doesnt seem to be any issue and I tried it on Chrome and Opera GX and it didnt work for either. Does anybody know what my issue might be?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
You are better off with Duckstation. It is much better than ePSXe. Recently released here:

windows-arm64

or
windows

·
Registered
1 Posts
I click the link to download the latest windows version and nothing happens I tried it with other websites and there doesnt seem to be any issue and I tried it on Chrome and Opera GX and it didnt work for either. Does anybody know what my issue might be?

hello,
same here download not working, I click the first link I try to go back to the searched page and I click the 2nd link that specify download and it works the link is working.😇

·
Registered
118 Posts
Duckstation FTW... If you need help configuring it, check ETA Prime's video:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts