Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IceyD the Ice Cold Prince
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what has happened to epsxe website my browser saying the website does not exits can someone please help!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Don´t worried, sometimes the web is down, that´s all.;)

·
IceyD the Ice Cold Prince
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But I have been trying every day for the last 2 weeks and havent meneged to get on now its saying: gateway timeout server unreachable:eyes:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think, it´ll come back when the new version of ePSXe out.:)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
yeah, BTW have u note that the epsxe web is ever the same thing, no changes (until new release) just to see if is there :p

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by buka321
maybe they have vacation:lol:
anyway let's let them work on a new ePSXe beta:idea:
;)
why a beta?? better let them work for the release on christmas :p ohh I hope they get a savestate editor plus converter that´s my dream :cry: , and why not emulate ps2

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The ZSNES domain went down and thus the ePSXe site went down with it. I'm not sure why calb and galtor haven't gotten another host yet, but since ePSXe's hosts tend to die very soon after reaching a new site, I'm not going to worry about it much. Maybe they'll be on the new NGEmu server? Who knows.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
The ZSNES domain went down and thus the ePSXe site went down with it. I'm not sure why calb and galtor haven't gotten another host yet, but since ePSXe's hosts tend to die very soon after reaching a new site, I'm not going to worry about it much. Maybe they'll be on the new NGEmu server? Who knows.
ZSnes, PJ64 and ePSXe, they all were on the same server at CNet, managed by _Demo_ ! As this server goes up and down more than anything else, it's obvious the pages do as well.

NGEmu and ePSXe is planning to move together on a new server, correct ... but this won't be the first one we plan to get, it'll be an upgrade ... ack, stay tuned and you'll see ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great! Thanks for the information Bobbi:)
<!--Derechos reservados para Jahepi-->
<table border bgcolor="black" cellspacing="5" cellpanding="10">
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="courier" size="6" color="red">§-_-§</font>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><font color="white" face="arial" size"4"><marquee behavior="alternate" bgcolor="red" direction="right" scrolldelay=100>Who am I?</marquee></font>
</tr>
</table>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts