Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
hrmm...to fix ur KERNEL.DLL problem: uninstall epsxe and remove ALL items from registry. (run-->regedit) Repost if ur not sure how to do this...
then DL the epsxe 1.4.0 zip by itself...don't DL the selfextracting, self installing one. Install this one manually (unzip, install) and the KERNEL problem should go away. This is what i did and i had the exact same problem (although it doesn't affect gameplay at all, its just annoying isn't it ;) )

For chrono cross, u need to post ur video configurations...i can help u then

· Registered
143 Posts
so force aspi didn't work?
maybe try regedit...may as well give it a shot:
1) run regedit
2) click "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
3) click "software"
4) delete the "epsxe" folder
5) go to the other directories and remove all epsxe related items... i'm not sure if there are any more epsxe files in other directories... try just following steps 1-4 and then reinstalled the manual version of epsxe (u did dl that one right?)

just to be sure...search ur harddrive for any epsxe folders/files and delete those cause the uninstall doesn't clear everything. (you can keep ur mem cards and save states if u wish)

then just reinstall manually and u should be fine, the error msg should go away

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.