Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a p3, geforce, sblive, pete d3d 1.55, and the internal sound core, used to work with millenium, currently havbe windows xp

Evry time i try to config an error box pops up, but i am still able to config after clicking okay, but i think this causes the problems in my games

Entry point not found
The procedure entry point SmapLS_EBP_20 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

I think this, which did not happen with windows millenium, is causing the glitches in my games

Chrono cross - colors distorted, very badly in some areas the beginning screen flashes

Final fantasy 5- intro movie - 25 fps where i used to get in the 200s easily and the colors are extremely distorted, like green come sin place of blue or red, is weird

Does neone know how i can fix this probnlem?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay about thge regedit thing, i dunno how to do that, which things should i delete and where are they
my video config is:

res: 1024 768
32 colors
r8 g8 b8 a8
filtering : 6
platelized
auto detect fps limit
extended off screen drawing
hardware
black
multipass enabled
mask bit enabled
scanlines enabled
it wouldn't work with the 21.83 drivers either

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have already tried the force aspi thing, and i got rid of the dll file, and that does get ride of the error message but the graphics glitches are still there, here is a pic of ff5, the colors are def not right plus i forget to screen shot this part but the fps is 35 with frame skip where it used to go 200 so im confused in how to fix this

i atached the pic to the post

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i tried the 21.83 drivers but it still has the same problems, and then i tried the regedit end it continued doing the same thing
i would also like to clarify that the error box stopped popping up after deleting the dll file mentioned previously

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.