Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i try to load a game with epsxe i get Error Loading [plugins\cyberpad.dll] so it's trying to load a plug-in named cyberpad and i don't have it i don't think i ever had it it should have no reson to try to load this plug-in but it is trying to the only possible thing i can think of is epsxe has a config file or a registry entry that it's reading from and i had it installed in my old install before i erased it and re downloaded a fresh copy and it's still reading from the old config/reg entry but i couldn't find any config file or reg entry i looked everywhere in the epsxe folder in the user folder in the appdata folder i even skimmed through the registry nothing i restarted downloaded a fresh copy same problem looked on the site the forums downloads don't have that plug-in tried installing a different input plugin nothing even tried installing a different gpu plugin still nothing so im all out of idea's any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for you time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.