Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a laptop which I play Chrono Cross on during my lunch break at work. I bought a dex drive hoping to switch files inbetween the laptop and playstation via memory card. Well, I tried using Aldo's tools to convert the memory card to VGS, Then from VGS to Dex drive but I get a Null value in my memory card slots when I open in up in Dex Explorer. has anyone found a way to convert a memory card from espxe to dex drive and get it to prperly load up in a playstation??? Please let me know!!
-Jason

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by shaxs
Hello,
I have a laptop which I play Chrono Cross on during my lunch break at work. I bought a dex drive hoping to switch files inbetween the laptop and playstation via memory card. Well, I tried using Aldo's tools to convert the memory card to VGS, Then from VGS to Dex drive but I get a Null value in my memory card slots when I open in up in Dex Explorer. has anyone found a way to convert a memory card from espxe to dex drive and get it to prperly load up in a playstation??? Please let me know!!
-Jason
If I am right, there is a memory card converter that comes along with epsxecutor.It supports almost all format conversions including dexdrive one.I havent tried to run a memory card converted from epsxe on actual playstation but you can try that.

·
Registered
714 Posts
When you install epsxe 1.4(you can download it from this site) go in the memory cards directory and you'll find a program that lets you choose what memory card you want to convert and to the format(all types of memory cards)you want.

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
If you set epsxe to save directly to the gme format, the dex drive doesn't like it, and you will get all nulls. I just have it save to mcr, and then pefore I back up my epsxe games I just convert it to gme. no problems there.

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
Well it looks as if I spoke too soon. as of this morning my dex drive will not work with the 1.0 or 2.0 drivers, XP keeps crashing when the icons in the gme file try loading. I have since switched to PSXGE to back up my epsxe memcards. check it out at http://moberg-dybdal.dk/psxge/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.